Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

lifted duallys!!! LET'S SEE EM!!!

5958 Views 14 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  RAM_89
well trading in the 6.7 for a 06 5.9 drw laramie with a 6 speed, now i need ideas to see what ill do with mine!! lmao:drool2: here we go againe :buttkick:
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,868 Posts
Check in the show time section. There's a whole thread on lifted duallys :thumbsup:

· Pipeliner
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bud!!

· Registered
60 Posts
how about my lowered one next to a raised up one.. Now I know you guys are going to wish i took a better pic, but it was 830am and I had to get on a job site asap. My truck had wheels lowered, and he had 22.5's raised up. I got his card, he's a contractor too so maybe I ll get some better ones down the road.

· Registered
60 Posts

Here is the another pic of my truck i thought ill add, I know its now raised up, but I use it for work.. its super early on site at a house I just finished. If you can see the roofs have frost on them and this is FL.... crazy cold for us lol!!! (Anybody wanna add me for ROTM?)

· Registered
253 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
thanks bro.. I not a big fan of slammed trucks but i love dually's raised, lowered, or stock!!

· Pipeliner
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the pics boys looking awsome cant wait to start on mine now!!! found these wheels what do u guys think?? and how hard is it going to be to find a 19.5'' tire???

Attachments

· Registered
1,424 Posts

Here is the another pic of my truck i thought ill add, I know its now raised up, but I use it for work.. its super early on site at a house I just finished. If you can see the roofs have frost on them and this is FL.... crazy cold for us lol!!! (Anybody wanna add me for ROTM?)
I must say Sir... thats is a beautiful truck.. what her name and number!!!!:rof

· Registered
253 Posts
Yepper. 2" front and 5/8" lift in the rear.

Getting ready to install Buckstop bumpers and thinking I'll need front springs for the extra weight though.

· Pipeliner
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well boys i found my combo fro the new truck ill be going with 22.5 american force INDEPENDECE wheels :drool2:with 255/70- 22.5 Sumitomo ST908 Traction Tire with a 2.5'' lift kit:peelout, i see that the sumitomo's are what your running crazy cooter so how u like em??:confused013:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.