Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

LIft??

1171 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Orangeracer
ON this site they have lifts for a 89 to 91 lift for the first gen diesel..Does it matter if i put it on my 92? its way cheaper! also because its a system.. its on this site
69-93 DODGE 1/2 TON 5" - 6" KITS @ NTW
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,577 Posts
I think the only diffrence is the size on the spring bolt. The 91-93's are bigger. You could fix that with a different bushing.

· Registered
222 Posts
NNNNOOOO...................dont do it.....its way cheaper b/c its for a gas engine.. u put those springs under ur truck and it will likely sag back down to stock height, those springs arent made for the cummins weight.

· Registered
1,577 Posts
I think he's talking about the cummins kit, it's only $562.

· Registered
648 Posts
i got the kit from skyjacker kit for a diesel and it still sagged

· Registered
24 Posts
ON this site they have lifts for a 89 to 91 lift for the first gen diesel..Does it matter if i put it on my 92? its way cheaper! also because its a system.. its on this site
69-93 DODGE 1/2 TON 5" - 6" KITS @ NTW[/QUO

Try a local spring shop just tell them what you want as far as height and what you have they are usually cheaper than the kits you buy.

· I bleed Diesel
2,222 Posts
local spring shop said 200 a piece for any lift i want. new. i would say that you are misstaking the add. it says with or with out shocks. lol

· I bleed Diesel
2,222 Posts
whats the differance between 92 4x4 cummins springs and 82 crewcab springs

· Registered
10 Posts
Got a skyjacker softride 4" in my 93 W250. Stiff and no sagging. The only thing is that several spring leaves like to twist to the side.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.