Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Lift pumps dying need a better one ????

719 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  oudive
In need of a lift pump dont wanna go with factory or cheap one . Anyone make a better "high performance" lift pump ? Im tired of changing them . my pressures at 12 idle 5 wide open :thud:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
282 Posts
Glacier Diesel's Fuel Boss mechanical. About $600 and you'll have 16 [email protected] and 16-18 @WOT. Love mine :)

· Premium Member
1,970 Posts
or FASS or Airdog...

· I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will the fass or air dog elimate my lift pump on the motor???????? Im new to the air dogs and raptor's and all that . What do those to exactly?:lol3::thumbsup

· Premium Member
1,970 Posts
yepl, sure will...unless you just go with the pump and not the pump/filter setup from either one of them, you'll keep your factory filter housing too...i wouldn't though...spend the extra money and get the filter setup...wish i did...

if you get the filter setup, you'll mount it back by the tank, run you new fuel line up to your VP and off you go...(simplified version)...

· Registered
275 Posts
have the airdog100 and love it. its teh system with filters. had a probelm with the pump loosing pressure so after checking a few things with the tech support they just sent me a knew one(newer and what looks liek better desined model) probelm is solved and truck is back in action. They have a lifetime warrenty now i belive so can't go wrong!!

· Registered
608 Posts
Just picked up the Airdog 150. I too read alot before breaking down and getting one. What sold me was the lifetime warrenty. Just like everyone says, it bypass'es all the stock stuff, takes a little time to install, and makes a big difference. Good luck, I am happy with mine and glad that I just went ahead with the 150 as opposed to just getting the raptor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.