Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be my best choice for replacing the stock lift pump on 98.5 24 valve thta isnt overly expensive?

· Registered
141 Posts
raptor is your cheapest. i was in your shoes a month or so ago. other options if your want the filters air dog and fass. btw be prepared for the search button comments...you don't post much so you get slack, but search those pumps and any more questions after reading on them post em up. 90% of the people here have experience with atleast one of them. and take off the K&N

· Registered
102 Posts
why should he take off the K&N and also I may be selling the FASS high performance fuel pump, just the pump, I am in need of the kit with filters

· Registered
956 Posts
i truly do love my fass, it was the first actual mod done to my truck after intake and it saved my vp. i was getting dead pedal and lugging when truck was cold sometimes i had no power for up to 5seconds. damn stock lift pump sucks! got my fass and my fuel psi has never dropped below [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.