Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My stock lift pump gave out on me last night so im looking for an aftermarket one. Looking for opinions on best bang for ur buck for aftermarket pumps. Also would be nice to know what to steer clear from. Let me know what you think...

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm a little partial, but I love my AD150:party018:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.....bump!

·
Registered
18 Posts
When I have to, I will replace my LP with a Fass DDRP. I have no unusual power needs so this one should be fine for me.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Raptor 150

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I would get a raptor or you can go a with full filter set up like the fass 150 or 95 or you can get airdog 150 or 100. I know that the airdog 150 will require a draw straw. If you are going to keep the truck stock you can get fass DDRP. :headbang:

·
Banned
559 Posts
Airdog, FASS, Fass (HPFP) or Raptor

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what about flow max?

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,985 Posts
i myself am gonna do the Raptor and get a draw straw and mount it like mopar man has his :thumbsup:

and, somethin to stay away from is Carter, all that is is just a stock replacement....

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
i myself am gonna do the Raptor and get a draw straw and mount it like mopar man has his :thumbsup:

and, somethin to stay away from is Carter, all that is is just a stock replacement....
Well thanx...:thumbsup:

Just for the information purpose...

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
AD 150 love mine

·
Registered
341 Posts
Lovin my AD 150 too :ditto:

If you have the intank pump get the vulcan draw straw V HF, I loved the way it worked out

·
Registered
341 Posts
Moper man have you had much trouble with 1/4 tank issues with your draw straw setup?

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
Not really... Just got to remember when you get to 1/4 you can go jack rabbit starts everywhere nor go racing up and down hills at mech 5. If you drive like a human you get all the way down to Low Fuel light and a bit more in my truck.

If I use the AirDog 150 to pump the tank dry there is only 1/2 Gallon left in the tank. So I can reason every bit of fuel it just a matter of not slooshing the fuel everywhere...:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts