Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I have searched for like 3 weeks now on this. I have an 01 2500 qcsb, straight pipe, b.h.a.f., egt,boost,fp glowshift guages. Looking at eventually putting the quad adrenaline, and possibly 100hp injectors down the road. I have decided on either the airdog or raptor, I'm sortof leaning towards raptor b/c the install seems to be a lot more simple. To me It just seems like the airdog you have to do a lot of things that I don't understand why. What do yo guys think? Consider both even if you have one of or the other and let me know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance, Kegan:confused013:

·
Registered
785 Posts
I went with the Airdog. Lifetime warranty, plus filtration, 1/2 inch fuel lines all the way from the tank to the VP and back. Everything was included to get it all hooked up on my truck. No fuel problems since I put the Airdog in. :flag:
:flag1:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, well other than the filtration what is the advantage of the airdog over the raptor?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
:ditto:another vote for airdog
:ditto: Install of the AD 150 was actually really easy, and it flows great. Instructions are simple, and it really isn't difficult, can be done with minimum tools or experience...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Advantage? Filtration, lifetime warranty, 1/2 fuel lines, everything you need parts-wise to put it all in.
:flag1:

·
Registered
164 Posts
:ditto: airdog. I have the AD 100 model. Came with everything ans it was really easy to install. 150 model is a little bit more involved but not that bad. i would def go airdog, you get a lot more for your money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts