Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
No one currently offers a ready made spring lift that large. You'll either have to go to an air lift or go custom. Exactly what size tire are you trying to clear?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Want to clear 40s on my 22x14s
I hope you know you're opening Pandora's Box of problems going that big.

I would go to a coilover conversion for the front suspension. Custom long arms, either parallel 4 link or radius arms, custom crossover steering, drop pitman arm, custom 3rd gen style track bar with a drop bracket. Driveshafts will have to be modified, brake lines will have to be lengthened, transfer case may need to be clocked. You can get the rear suspension to the desired height through a number of ways.

You'll want to be a proficient fabricator and have access to high quality MIG welder. I personally would TIG all the DOM steering components and arms. Joints, brackets, and various other hard parts can be purchased through Barnes4wd, RuffStuff Specialties, Ballistic Fab, etc.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
As a side note, is your frame bent? I noticed your bed is not inline with the cab. I'm not trying to be pedantic, but if the frame is bent, that will play into the geometry of such a large lift. Not to mention other concerns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts