Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a dilemma here, I cant decide wether i want to level my truck by lifting the front, or lowering the back.

I want to lift the front but here where i live the oh so gracious 29 palms everyone has a lifted truck .

·
Registered
255 Posts
i would lower it. it would look sick

·
Registered
535 Posts
with the fuel prices im about ready to reverse mine and slam it on some 19.5 or something

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
level it up in the front...lowering kits dont look right because the tires that fit look way too small for the rest of the truck

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
I would say bag the rear end and lower it

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
I can't stand lowered trucks, I see a lot and to me it's just "why?".

My opinion - level it. But, it's your decision.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
so i have a dilemma here, I cant decide wether i want to level my truck by lifting the front, or lowering the back.

I want to lift the front but here where i live the oh so gracious 29 palms everyone has a lifted truck .

i say put that sweet ride in the weeds man ! finish the black out look as well.
tought lookin 2 wheeler.

·
Premium Member
18,680 Posts
lower it. come on all black. besides 4x4 doesn't fit unless it's 4x4. besides you got a sleeper. i see no badges. at first glance 1/2 ton comes to mind. until they roll down the window of course. you have something going. no offence but do what you want and don't worry about the rest because you have to drive it. all i can say is 22's

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
24's !!! yeah baby. lower that bad boy and put 24's on it.
finish out the black look. that thing is awesome.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Drop the rear to level it out, throw on some big wheels, and keep it all black! Looks great!!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well if i do xwhat i plan im going for 5 incges of drop in the rear and maybe an inch or two in the front and put some 22's and maybe a single black stack but i enjoy smoking people out so i might go with 5 inch

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pi thought about 24's but the tire prices are crazy plus i dont think i could find the right backspacing i never tow anything so its not really a concern
also i cant decide wether black out the bumpers and grille

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
No question, lift it! 22's, come on. That looks like it's straight out of the ghetto. Looks like crap even on lifted trucks.

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
I would say lower it just cuz Im in the mood...:thumbsup

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
IMO. I think it's kinda retarded to lift a 2wd truck. If you wanted it to look like a 4x4. Go buy a 4x4.

Like I said earlier. SLAM IT!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it would be cheaper to lift it but if i lowered it it would be more unique how often do you see a lowered 2nd gen on22's ?

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
I've never been a big fan of lowering trucks, but what sense does it make to lift a two wheel drive truck....bags in the rear, 22" blacked out rims that will look slick and will look even better if you're rollin' coal out the rear...I would say don't go with a stack keep it lookin clean a side pipe might look slick like a 6" black tip in front of the rear tire!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts