Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lift and 20x10 wheels, let's see em!

Like the title says, I'm looking for pictures of lifts with 20x10 wheels. I'm looking to lift my truck and am torn on what lift and wheel size to go with. I wanna run a - offset 20x10 wheel and 35.12.50 tire, but I don't know what lift I need. So let's see them!

·
Registered
181 Posts
OK so I got my truck 2 months ago, I know for sure it have a leveling kit, I've been told a SMALL lift but I don't think so. I got American Eagle (-21 offset) wheels with Nitto Terra Grapplers (305/55/20) I looked on the Nitto website and they are 33.06 x 12.60 so I hope this helps you at least a little. A guy at a tire shop I would be fine with 35's but I don't know.

Reactions: Billy_Bob

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I think a 4.5" lift is all I wanna go with. I found a guy on here with the same lift and -24 20x10 wheels and he said his rub a little, but I also saw a guy running the same size wheel on stock suspension and he said he had no rubbing so I'm torn. I really like the XD Revolvers and those only come in -24 offset for 20" wheels so I'm trying to see what the clearance looks like on other trucks so I can see if I wanna do a bigger lift.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I plan on a 4.5 lift also maybe and a BIG maybe a 6" but no more than a 6" I figure the higher I go the more on tires I have to spend as I would want to go bigger.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK so I got my truck 2 months ago, I know for sure it have a leveling kit, I've been told a SMALL lift but I don't think so. I got American Eagle (-21 offset) wheels with Nitto Terra Grapplers (305/55/20) I looked on the Nitto website and they are 33.06 x 12.60 so I hope this helps you at least a little. A guy at a tire shop I would be fine with 35's but I don't know.

Nice truck! Are those the Mazzi wheels? I was thinking of going with those, but changed my mind when I found the XD's.

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Duh, probably should have read your first post about the wheels. I got distracted by the pictures.

·
Registered
140 Posts
325 hankooks on 20in Jesse James. Not sure what the lift is, just spacers I think, it's my dads pick up

·
Registered
603 Posts
Blacklamb, Im running 17" XD's and 37" tires. If you get rid of those AE wheels let me know. I been wanting those for sometime.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts