Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well getting geard up to fix my 92" cummins w250 front sagging springs. Iam only wanting to level out the truck but can't decide on what to do. I was pretty set on deaver spring until I got the quote! :eek: $750 bucks for there soft ride setup. Now i dont mind paying for quality but i also want the full Jungle HD setup to lol! so I see the skyjacker 2" will level it out for the most part! should I go skyjacker as it a few hundred less or lay down for the deavers. I should mention Iam thinking a 1" over stock hieght deaver and the Jungle 1" drop front and rear hangers. This should get me level and get a more robust setup. What option would you go? Its my DD and used to pull a few trailers a year for livestock so not wanting a big lift. Running 33" tires is my second goal to level it out. Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
i have a skyjacker 2" leveling kit and it looks good in my opinion, leveled out. I ride on 33s no problems

the first pic was an hour after leveling kit was installed
074.jpg

second and third are months past
081.jpg IMG_0812.jpg

·
Registered
78 Posts
im noticing the front was riding a tad high right after installation. It looks good now though, my front leafs were arched the wrong way before I installed the skyjacker kit.

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Here's mine with the skyjacker part#d200c
seems to ride decent, But hey I didn't buy it to ride like my 2004...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks guys for the pics! Hey cumminman94 what side steps are those? Do they stretch all the way into the frame or did you build some adapter brackets. Thinking of getting some like yours but maybe longer! Anyone else have any opinions.

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have the Rough Country 2" level kit that they say doesn't work on diesel engines. Ive had it in for around 6 ish months now and I run 35's on my truck

·
Registered
825 Posts
Here's mine on worn-out springs

Here's mine with 2.5" Skyjacker front springs, and 6-leaf OEM spec rear leaf springs with 5" blocks (wish I'd gone with 4 leaf) The tires are 305/70 R16

1 - 9 of 9 Posts