Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im gunna put a leveling kit on my 07 and i was wanting some pics of some leveled pickup's with goodyear wrangler mtr, toyo open country, or tthe new bf'g km2. thanks to all but id like to see some pics please on stock wheels.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Here is mine with the lorenz leveling kit

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how do you like the hankook tires?

·
Registered
267 Posts
So far they have been great...i have 15k on them and they still look great :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
nice lookin setup.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice! How is the ride with the kit compared to stock?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hell Bent Steel Leveling Kit

Bought $60 2" spacers from hell bent steel, got the stock wheels powder coated, painted the center caps, and took apart the headlights and painted those too. The tires are Toyo Open Country MTRs 35x12.5R17 Load E. Brought it to the dealership to get the speedometer adjusted, but they couldn't go up to 35's so its programmed for something like 33.5 so its close

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
ask and you shall receive. Crap, I just noticed this was the 6.7 thread. Sorry.
Heres mine with the HBS leveling kit and 35" BFG MT KM2s.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice! How is the ride with the kit compared to stock?
I think it is a lot better i have a mile of dirt road driveway and it handles much better than before. I went with the 5100's on all 4 corners and added airbags to the rear so it wouldn't sag when i tow my farm tractor.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys ice rigs. skidooman how do those tires hold up on the road and off road?? whould yall do spacers or a whole new coils i was looking at the kore hp kit?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I would do coils cost a little more but you get what you pay for:$:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
thanks guys ice rigs. skidooman how do those tires hold up on the road and off road?? whould yall do spacers or a whole new coils i was looking at the kore hp kit?
So far I really like them. I have about 6k miles on them and you cant even tell. They did really good in super gooey shallow mud. They do pickup small boulders though.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i read somewere that if you do just a leveling kit that you need to do sometheng to your track bar. does anyone know bout this. they said somethang bout the front axle is tilted foward and off to one side. and makes the tires were weird. has anyone heard of this??

·
Registered
267 Posts
Usually once you get above 4" is when you need to start looking at drop pitman arm and adjustable track bar

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok soif i do just a leveling kit i wont have to worry bout it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts