Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
True story. The factory one isn’t known for lasting forever, Thuren says its only good for 30k but I think that’s BS, I ran mine till over 100k before upgrading to Carli but I did all suspension and steering so it would’ve been dumb not to do the track bar.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I went with the Thuren kit,( springs, overland shocks and track bar). I can tell a difference in the ride. The ride is definitely softer. Soon I will be upgrading the rear shocks as well. I might go with the fox shocks, I hear that they are better than Overland.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ordered the BDS track bar. Unbelievable how hard it is to track down a part and have it in a reasonable amount of time. Difficult times!

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
True story. The factory one isn’t known for lasting forever, Thuren says its only good for 30k but I think that’s BS, I ran mine till over 100k before upgrading to Carli but I did all suspension and steering so it would’ve been dumb not to do the track bar.
Thuren beats on his truck and probably base the longevity on that. His trackbar has way more articulation than a stocker and is like all he aftemarket ones,adjustable. I have one of his first ones that's still tight after 90K.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Thuren beats on his truck and probably base the longevity on that. His trackbar has way more articulation than a stocker and is like all he aftemarket ones,adjustable. I have one of his first ones that's still tight after 90K.
I don’t doubt that I’m just saying the stocker lasts longer then he suggests. My truck sees way more abuse then most and was on 35s and 37s since new for over 100k and was still fine.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts