Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a 2" front leveling kit on my truck last thursday, along with new bilstein 5100's. problem is one side sits 1/2" higher than the other now. anybody ran into this problem before? what could i possibly have done to make it different?

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
Did you put the spring isolator back on both sides?

·
Registered
207 Posts
what kind of drop can i expect in the rear on my dually with shackles 2in 3in more ?idk any one

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the isolators are in, and the springs are sitting in the same groove they made in the isolators. i was very percise to make sure i did both sides the same. (considering ive never done it before)

·
Registered
52 Posts
How did you measure it?

·
2,248 Posts
What level kit are you using? Are you sure both spacers are the same? You may have been sent a 2" and a 2.5", it wouldn't be the first time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I made two diff measurements, 1st from the top of the tire to the bottom of the fender well, and 2nd from the garage floor to the bottom of the fender well. from tire to fender its 1/2" off, from floor to fender its 3/4" off (compared to the other side). the kits i installed are hell bent leveling kits, had them sitting on the bench before installing and both was the same height.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I just installed my Kore Leveling kit, and my drivers side is 1/2" lower than the passenger.
The spring isolators are both put in as they came out, and the springs are oriented so that the label is facing straight out the sides, any ideas on what to do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts