Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to install a leveling kit on my 06 single cab 4x4 3500. What brand kit should I use?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Can't beat Fat Bob's Garage...$99.00 and they work perfectly.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have spacers in my truck (not sure what brand) but by the looks of it, for 335$ the Kore kit seems to be the way to go.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just put Hell Bent Steel spacers on mine..... $69.00 shipped....... quick, easy install. I like them because the are CNC machined, fully welded, black powder coat. For what you get, can't beat the price!

·
Registered
97 Posts
HBS. It is definetly worth the money, but your most likely gonna need some shocks with that to or at least i did any way, and dont forget to get it alligned after install unless you want some serious death wabble problems

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Dont go cheap and dont go metal. U get what you pay for!! Use Dynastar. They make the spacer out of polyurethane. Metal squeaks and squalks going down the road where poly is silent and it wont give you that rigid ride. My pop used metal on his 05 cummins and hates it, I used poly on my 96 cummins and love it. U get what you pay for!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
i gotum fur 69.00 & free ship 08 mega witt 35,s no sqeek Just ordered nothr set for me 06 4x4 cd stock see how it goes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts