Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still on the fence with what im going to do with the truck.

Was looking at the skyjacker 7" kit but im going to get raped if i buy it in town and its going to cost even more if i have it shipped up here from the usa.

But, i have a buddy that works at a parts shop that has connections with superlift and fabtech. But they dont make as big of a lift, so now i want to see what these trucks look like on various lifts and tires...

Please post the lift make/size and tire size!

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cool, nobody here has lifted their truck....

·
Registered
982 Posts
does anyone have any pics of a small lift with 35s on a 20"?
please post some more pics, i gotta save $ for them damn 20s on a 35 for summer.

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^
nice setup

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thanks, Fabtech rides real nice man

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i might have to pick up one of those kits, i was thinking about it before but thought it might be too tall for my 33" tires and not tall enough for my 36x13.5 IROKs (they measure out to over 37" tall)

·
Registered
982 Posts
nice truck sledneck, you didnt have any problem with tire rub on the 37x13.5 with your 5.5" lift? i love the fabtech lifts they look great and your not the first ive heard that likes how they ride.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, from what ive seen they ride pretty decent too. ive got a couple buddys with 1/2ton chevys with fabtech lifts and they ride 10x better than my truck does stock!

·
Registered
904 Posts

This is my truck running a 7" lift on 38x15.50R20 Toyo MT's on 20x11 MKW Type 19's

·
Registered
749 Posts
thats nice bro ^^^

·
Registered
749 Posts
damn i like that real nice truk bro ^^^ (sorry for the double reply its just that the first one wouldnt come out)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Thanks man. Its been a long never ending project and it sure aint done yet. Lots more fuel gettin added really soon and probably a 7" or 8" stack too..what do ya all think..Chrome or black..I can't make up my mind

·
Registered
1,708 Posts

This is my truck running a 7" lift on 38x15.50R20 Toyo MT's on 20x11 MKW Type 19's
Love your truck bro. Not a day goes by where I wish I would've bought the 20" M19's instead of the 18's.:doh: Those suckers look so good on your truck:drool2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love My 6" With 35's

All Cleaned Up With The New Tow Mirrors

Rollin Coal :thumbsup:

Much More To Come :stirpot:

·
Registered
564 Posts

1 - 20 of 22 Posts