Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to the forum and im in the process of getting a 2006 dodge ram 3500 dually and am looking into tires and wheel setups. i was just wondering what all of yall are running. thanks for posting

·
Banned
722 Posts
I know i have a stock setup but i got 65,000 miles out of stock general ameritrak tires. Rotated 3 times all towing loads like this

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like your buddies setup geterdid. i really want some black teflon rims but i dont like XD's because everyone has them. i really like Mojave teflon rims but dont think i can run them on a duallly

·
Registered
769 Posts
Probably one of the most expensive options, 22.5" Alcoas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
performance thats awesome i love the spikes, we have them on a peterbuilt at work. i like the big rig rims but as you said there kind of pricy and im trying to stay on the black rims to go with the truck.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Thanks for the comment. I found these that you might be interested in. I like the design and the chrome center caps on the black looks sweet.:thumbsup

American Eagle Series 097 in black or chrome. 17x6.5

Go to www.duallywheels4u.com or call 1-863-875-0721. Mario is a great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Here are some Eagle 19.5's on 245/70 Goodyear G-124's

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
kansascummins- I love your truck!:drool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kansas thats pimpin. i think thoes would look awesome powdercoated black or teflon coated on a black truck

·
Registered
401 Posts
thanx K2, the bank kinda likes it too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts