Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking around on here for awhile-I see tons of pics of Laramies and Tradesmans but never see any Outdoorsmans. I have a black '13 (will get pics up soon). I am curious to see other color combinations and accessories and even wheels and tires. I'm pretty sure you can get them with just about any top color.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Here is mine, waiting for the weather to break for some better shots and yes I catch hell for it not being diesel....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks just like mine! What size are the wheels/tires? Any lift? Where did you get the head and tail lights? The black/Gray combo looks good-hard to keep clean though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks just like mine! What size are the wheels/tires? Any lift? Where did you get the head and tail lights? The black/Gray combo looks good-hard to keep clean though.
The wheels are 17x9 +18 offset, tires are 305/70/17, 2" level. The headlights and tails i got off ebay. Yeah its tough to keep clean. I love it cause there is no other Outdoorsman around here.

·
Registered
300 Posts
You definitely don't see many around!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I really wish I had the RamBox! Those things look handy as hell!!

The other thing I noticed is most have underside skid plates. Mine doesn't have any :/ I guess skids are optional too and mine didn't have that option.

·
1791 Conservative
2,375 Posts
The only skid plate mine had on it was a cheap transfer case one. The OEM ones on my Frontier were thicker. I had to loose it when I put in the Titan tank. Now the only skid plate it has is the Titan plastic shield to give the tank an extra layer of protection.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can get an outdoorsman with body color flares and bottom?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Is your truck the 3500? If so, what is the GVW, front GAWR, and rear GAWR? Also, what load rating tires did it come with?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yes, 3500.

GVW. 10,100 #
R GAWR. 6500 #
F GAWR. 5500 #

Don't remember on the tires. I think 3195#. I have switched to Nitto Duras with a 3950# rating.

****The pic it had some 315/70's on it****

1 - 20 of 64 Posts