Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 12293 Posts

·
SuperDuperMod
4,025 Posts
Beautiful trucks!
Carl, are your flames on your trucks vinyl, painted, or hand striped?

·
Registered
13,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful trucks!
Carl, are your flames on your trucks vinyl, painted, or hand striped?
Flames and the RAM TOUGH on the windshield have been sort of trade marks of mine for many years and many trucks. The flames are single stripe pinstripe. Two Colors. I trade trucks every couple years so painting them on isn't an option since at trade in they would rape me.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
mello03, I think you have the best looking 2010 I've seen.
Thanks bro. Yours looks great as well. Great thread! As far as mine, she ain't done yet either! Small lift and Pattonfab lightbar is next.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Flames and the RAM TOUGH on the windshield have been sort of trade marks of mine for many years and many trucks. The flames are single stripe pinstripe. Two Colors. I trade trucks every couple years so painting them on isn't an option since at trade in they would rape me.
Gotcha. Can't break tradition then. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
627 Posts
Forgive the salt. They dump like 200 tons of salt if it flurries around here. Gonna try and wash it tonight and get some nicer pics of mine.

·
Registered
13,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gotcha. Can't break tradition then. :thumbsup:
I live out in the country. Its alot easier for someone to see if it is me coming with the RT up on the windshield.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im loving the new 2010 trucks mello03 truck has great color combo as well as the now factory clear cab lights!:drool2:

·
Banned
627 Posts
Yours is an st with the chrome package right? Looks sharp.

1 - 20 of 12293 Posts