Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
i don't have any to show, their isn't many mud holes around these parts . was hoping to start a new thread and see some of your O crap moments so lets see them.:kick:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
The 1st pics is me stuck in a rut.... 4x4 was not working at the time
The 2nd pics was after and before my new lift ... the 3rd pic is of the lift and why i wont get stuck again lol

·
Registered
861 Posts
my jeep and my dodge. the jeep just sank, thats pretty explanatory and BFG MALL terrains dont help. and the dodge i thought i was in 4x4 but apparently not. by the time i realized it i was already pulled out, by a wrangler rubicon :(

·
Registered
717 Posts
Dodges dont get stuck!:rof

·
Registered
974 Posts
This is what I thought would be a small mudhole that turned out to be a bottomless natural spring. It took my buddy in his rollback to get me out.

It is sitting on the rear bumper

I could've gotten out but the suspension was flexed too much to let the tires dig and they were worn out. Dang limited slip

·
Registered
884 Posts
Trying to get to the Case stuck in the back yard.

Keep your Powerstroke comments to yourselves please.

·
Registered
327 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think the ford wins!!! At least at being stuck the worst!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ya but some brands you just might want to leave stuck.
don't know about you but i would get more satisfaction out of pulling out "some brands" rather than just leaving them there stuck.

·
Registered
69 Posts

Thats the guy that pulled me out... 600hp 1000ft lbs cummins went through 6 chains, 1 trailer hitch, and a quarter tank of fuel... plus alot of beer.... it took almost a hour and a half to pull this stuck as f*** chevy outta the mud. At one point we had two cummins hooked up to it and a dura max butt it was to much chaos pictures are that good but your not really thinking about taking pictures when half your truck is stuck in a creek and its raining... at one point my rear end was two feet off the ground

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey brentc where did you pick up those headlights.

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
When I can find a place to go then I'll have some pictures for ya :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 73 Posts