Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 3571 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know but I always have a slip tank of some kind in there.
I am thinking of going that way on a flat deck though and do a custom tank that allows for it.

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
Woooo, flatbeds! Lol I'll always support that idea. I just recently ordered two 6in. black miters for my rcsb flatbed. I'm gonna build my own box that sits in the bed, I'll put up some pics when I get to that point for some ideas.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Tire size?

I have a 2.5" lift like you said you did on another thread I believe? Gonna get some new meat for mine soon. I have 8 inch rims to put them on which will hold the stock caps and rings. I'm either going for a tall skinny 255/85/16 BFg Mud terrain, or a 285/75/16. I can't decide. It all depends on how I look at my truck.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tire size?

I have a 2.5" lift like you said you did on another thread I believe? Gonna get some new meat for mine soon. I have 8 inch rims to put them on which will hold the stock caps and rings. I'm either going for a tall skinny 255/85/16 BFg Mud terrain, or a 285/75/16. I can't decide. It all depends on how I look at my truck.

Mine are 285-75-16, I like them because they are pretty easy to come by in a lode range E. I have found with BFG's on this truck, that is easy on tires, that the casings have come apart and they bulge before I have worn them out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was always really happy with mine until they started to come apart and left me stuck.

·
Registered
672 Posts
The point of having a stack is to point it straight up through the bed :rof
Stacks actually look a lot better than a tip. You can't see it connect if you set it up right. That's one thing that just looks tacky to me.
I'm not a big fan of that exhaust, but nice truck. 91.5, that's a good year. ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Made some progress today. Drivetrain is all back together, got the 17's on. Was going to take it out for a quick spin, but one of the front brake lines blew out before I could get it out of the driveway :banghead:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Bill, the only salvageable panel is the hood. The grille is in amazing shape, only a 1" crack between D and G.
Well, that's something I suppose. None the less, this has gotta make you sick. I can't imagine selling my black 93 to someone then years later seeing it in that kind of shape. If these trucks could talk, yours would have quite the sad story to tell.
Bill

·
Registered
672 Posts
Well, that's something I suppose. None the less, this has gotta make you sick. I can't imagine selling my black 93 to someone then years later seeing it in that kind of shape. If these trucks could talk, yours would have quite the sad story to tell.
Bill
Seriously. But it's looking better already. Keep it up.

·
Registered
20 Posts

My 92 2wd, have 17" chrome 4th gen wheels for it, just waiting on spacers

Sent from my cyanogenmod gs3 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
234 Posts
Did more interior work yesterday...
Fixed the blown brake line, bled the brakes, the tackled some of the tailight wiring, ran out of daylight to finish...
From this...

To this...

It's not much, but I did put in some sheet metal to make a temporary floor, and gave it a general cleaning...

Getting closer to actually driving it...:drool2:

2001 - 2020 of 3571 Posts