Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put it off FAR too long and must bite the bullet...my cp3 is dropping the rail to 14 to 15k at W.O.T. and won't recover. What mods are you using? Twins? Single? and the big question...Whos & How much $$$ did it cost?

·
Registered
993 Posts
I just have to say thats one sweet two wheeler you have!!

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
id say do an industrial injection dual kit, any company your gonna look at 3000 plus dont matter where u go there all same unless u go with whichever companies bigger pumps, the monster pump can be put in a twin config u can run two if you really want some mean fueling lol

·
Registered
404 Posts
What size bosio injectors are we talking here most bosio's are 10 hole as well so they should atomize very well which will help. My guess would be a darkside or floor it diesel single stage III or IV(darkside) or duals from any company really relentless was the cheapest now everyone has come down to and extent I heard of a company selling the ppe duel fuelers for 1950 shipped without the other cp3 which imo is a good price.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the bump Buck08... The Bosio's are 10 hole and I think 120's. I'll look at the box tomorrow and update my signature with the specs. 1950 for the dual kit sans 2nd pump - not too bad. I was thinking of running a modded single and datalogging the rail to see where I am and then if I have to, put on a second.

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
there is a mod kit you can get called the arson cp3 ups it pretty good and its not too crazy expensive, id look into that before spending a shiiat load of money on a big cp3

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I am running ATS twin cp3 on my 06 5.9 I have had nothing but praise to say about them.....stage four injectors and compound turbos have all been reliable and a huge horse daily driver

·
Registered
404 Posts
As stated above about the arson kit we recently purchased one of II's new bag of parts kit and went through it i think it was one of the first to go out the door as a bag of parts. It was about $150 cheaper then the Wicked diesel arson kit for the same products. Its a step towards a modified cp3 IMO.

·
Registered
404 Posts
And the 1950 was just for bracketry and electronics, hoses, etc. NO CP3 pumps included so your looking at around $600 or so for another good cp3 plus your stocker around $2500 in the kit compared to $3000 just a thought.

·
Registered
8 Posts
there is a mod to do to your cp3 . but you got to have good mechanic skills . it involves re porting the cp3 and also drillling out your reg valve. but all this has to be done to spec. not the best mod for a back yard mechanic. i did it and it raised my rail psi and also gave me about 50 hp or so. hard to tell cause of all the other mods i did before dyno.

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
I run a stage 2 cp3 from floor it and performs pretty well. I may add duals to it to run bigger injectors or have it made into a stage 3 or more by john. the trucks with duals seem to run very well I may go that route next year I hope

1 - 11 of 11 Posts