Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Lets have an Indiana meet.

3K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  tclappcummins 
#1 ·
Hey fellas, was thinking about having another meet sometime. I was leaning towards the first weekend of Aug. Was checking to see if there was any pulls going on but im coming up with nothing.

Maybe getting some of us together around Indy or something?

What do yall think?

#3 ·
Sweet. I would like to get together and meet/ talk to you guys again.

#4 ·
I'm in terre haute and the 22nd of august the shield diesel extravaganza is going on the terre haute fair grounds

#5 ·
ill be at boss's that weekend....but im up for a meet anytime im about a hr from indy i could probly swing it

#6 ·
I will be here. I live in Terre Haute. Well south of town anyway. Im looking forward to it. We should all meet up at the Scheid show.

#8 ·
Sounds good. Hope to see ya there.

#10 ·
Theres two. Anyone else down for something?

#11 ·
I'm goin to Scheids, I don't care if I have to beg barrow or steal. Not worth pullin though even if you get to 3 or 4 payout is crap from what I heard. They take money from us and put it toward the tractors and drag guys. I wouldn't mind gettin on a dyno and see where I'm @ these days though.

#14 ·
im game, but i got another year befor i can go to a "watering hole" lol

#16 ·
Fire and beer great combo. now just add gas and guns and it will be a real shindig!

#19 ·
Screw hooters, The Hugger TITTS AND @$$!!

#20 ·
Hell im down for what ever. Guns, fire, beer, ect. Im game.:rof

#24 ·
Spoken like a true leader.

#26 ·
Ah I see you are working for IU too.

#28 ·
Woohoo, thats 3 workin for IU. Just wish they paid better!

#30 ·
No, I dont work for IU, and Im a die hard Purdue fan (except for the IU football team, got a buddy that play O-line!)

Not sure what Im going to do now, Might be moving to Indy to persue a good job down there!

#31 ·
Yes you do. IU= Indiana unemployment

#32 ·
ahh, now i get it! Been working out in the heat too long.

Bad thig is, now that i got all this time on my hands, I got to work for the parents! Oh well, at least they are paying me ;) Plus I get all the vacation time i want!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.