Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Thank you very much Dave and Grant for the generous donations. It is a very unfortunate ordeal this little girl and the family is going is going through and we are trying to do our part to help the family make it through this tough time. We found out this morning that she is back in the hospital and not doing well so any and all help is greatly appreciated.

The way our site is set up there is a $5 minimum purchase, if you wish to donate a $1 you can call in and one of the sales guys will take care of you.

Once again thank you from XDP and the Applegate family for all your support and donations.

Kyle

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem Kyle, I have a 8 year old and a 6 month old daughter and could not even imagine what the family is going threw!

Lets go guys!

Like I said lets do something good today instead of whining about the price of fuel and how much money we can spend on our trucks.

Get the cards out and make a donation! :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Your welcome. It's all God's anyway. He has just blessed my wife and I with enough so that we can help others in need. :thumbsup

·
Registered
838 Posts
bump to top. let's help this family out guys.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Ride around on the BUMPer cars....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts