Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finnally got in to Springfield yesterday. I have one hell of a week ahead of me. Wish me luck I have to find a job and house for when I move down here for good in mid july. Oh yeah does it ever quit raining? and damn it is hot here compared to Minot ND. Everyone have a great weekend!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well I finnally got in to Springfield yesterday. I have one hell of a week ahead of me. Wish me luck I have to find a job and house for when I move down here for good in mid july. Oh yeah does it ever quit raining? and damn it is hot here compared to Minot ND. Everyone have a great weekend!!

Here is the saying everyone told me when I moved here last year. If you don't like the weather, just wait 5mins and it will change...:lol3:

We got appartments over here that there is a little bit of room left, may be able to find one. They are brand new. Actually you prolly flew over them when you flew into town. They are pretty nice as well. I leave for PA on monday but if you are looking for a place no exactly in springfield and just right on the outskirts of it, that is where I am at.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info I think we are going to try and buy a house, when I move down i will be bringing down 3 dogs. As for the weather I found out that the sun is hot down here, cause it burn the out of me yesterday.

·
Registered
445 Posts
You need someone to show you around? Looks like rain tomorrow, no work for me. I'll send you a pm with my Ph#.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Why did you move here from Minot? I have a good friend from the Cavalier/Pembina area. I imagine the majority of ND would know who im talking about if i mentioned a name...lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting out of the military. Springfield is where my wife found a job. So this is where I am going to try and find a job. It seems like a very nice place to live?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found out the hard way my first day down here not to stay in the sun to long:lol3:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome to Summer He ll.! but there are some very nice people in this state and don't forget to visit the big Muddy for some great catfishing...(missouri river or mississippi)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well everyone I am in the process of buying a house in Fordland..

So when I move down in July it looks like I am here for good.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Howdy everyone!! Well I out process the Air Force. I am officially becoming one of ya'll. I am here for good I close on my house in Fordland tomorrow. The wife already has a list of for me to do in and around the house and we don't get it until tomorrow!!! I start work the 4 august at Wil Trans. Anyway just a little update I will be on when I can no internet..

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Welcome to the state. Hope to see ya at some truck pulls! Watch out for Tree DR hes bad news. I wont even get into Groundshaker haha!

·
Registered
154 Posts
plenty of us in springfield! Its not bad... but watch the other drivers as NOBODY knows how to friggin drive.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all, I found out already about some of the drivers here. Is there anything going on here in the future? I would like to come out sometime but the new house and such but we will see..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the Show-Me. I've been here 30 yrs and aint got hot yet. Came from Texas. Got the white 03, with all emblems MIA. Told a guy the other day it was a Benz and he didn't know the difference. He even drives a dodge at work sometimes. I know some Movers if you need someone to move you. Good luck and happy hunting.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks all, I found out already about some of the drivers here. Is there anything going on here in the future? I would like to come out sometime but the new house and such but we will see..
I've heard rumors Wes will be doing another diesel only event at OIR in the near future..

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What and where is that?

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm guessing that ORI is Owensville Int. Raceway. As far as events in the area there are truck pulls about every Friday and Sat. Some of us go to them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome to the state. Hope to see ya at some truck pulls! Watch out for Tree DR hes bad news. I wont even get into Groundshaker haha!
I'm out of the state now with only coming back to pick up my belongs in a few weeks so he don't have to watch out for me anymore.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts