Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got some leftover parts from upgrading my truck that are now just taking up space in my garage: located in Colorado springs

full set of 05 injectors- these had about 160K on them when pulled and ran totally fine, only pulled to replace with BBIs- $400 obo. would ship these

two polished aluminum wheels- fine shape, just extras I don't need- $100 each, don't want to ship

Thuren overland shocks- have about 45K on them, still totally fine, upgraded to 2.5 Kings- $120 obo, probably not worth shipping

Stock mineral gray mettalic bumper w/ foglights- few little scratches- $250 obo, won't ship

Front trailer hitch, its a curt, can get more details- $100 obo, not worth shipping.

Mopar Dash mount Jacobs exhaust brake switch- bought to replace my shifter mount switch and then realized I didn't want to cut up the perfectly good harness it comes with to patch it into my current setup. its the complete package to install from brand new- $120

Rought country 20in light bar and bracket (as seen in bumper photos) very bright. complete but modded harness- had it come on with my brights. Mounts between tow hooks, very clean install.- $120

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Injectors are sold

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bumper is sold

·
SuperModerator
10,395 Posts
@Kmehr

Are you still trying to sell this?
Cleaning up the classifieds.
With no response in 2 weeks, it gets removed.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most is sold, it can be taken down thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts