Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 2500 Laramie with 114Kmi on it, about two weeks ago I started getting a message that the front left signal bulb is out. The blinker blinks fast but the signal works and blinks at the normal rate like it was before. Any ideas, my code reader has nothing.

Thanks GaryB.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
left signal bulb out

LED's are stock, whole truck is stock except shocks, trans and differential covers

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
LED's are stock, whole truck is stock except shocks, trans and differential covers
Ok. I'm trying to understand what you mean by blinker and signal lights. Inside in the instrument cluster it's blinking faster, but the lights outside are blinking at a normal rate? Truck came stock with led lights, so you have projector headlights?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are correct inside blinking fast. Outside blinking normal. I do have projector headlight and LED turn signals and running lights stock from factory.
GaryB.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Sounds like computer is confused and doesn't realize your truck is supposed to have LEDs. Might need a reflash from a dealer, or if you know someone with an Autel or alfaOBD type programmer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts