Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen a truck at Jaggers chevy its an 01 white all I seen was guages and straight pipe was wondering if anybody on here had any more info on truck it has 126,000 on it but dealer doesn't know much.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I test drove it last night actually for my nephew(15). It was sold by the time I got back from the test drive. It was not that good of truck. Front end needed rebuilt. Couldn't hardly keep it on the road. My old 85 gmc drives better than it did. It had at least 5" exhaust with an Ungoddly loud 8" tip. I couldn't even talk to the salesman cruisin at 40mph. It had an edge comp box and 150hp injectors and a hell of a valve rattle. It ran ok but sounded like the motor was just gonna rattle apart. Oh yeah it had a FASS system on it along with some Door rust!

I've seen your truck around Frankfort. Give me a wave next time you see a black crew cab Dmax with black H2's.

Ryan

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
whats your last name ryan?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Neal. Don't hold it against me!

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
I test drove it last night actually for my nephew(15). It was sold by the time I got back from the test drive. It was not that good of truck. Front end needed rebuilt. Couldn't hardly keep it on the road. My old 85 gmc drives better than it did. It had at least 5" exhaust with an Ungoddly loud 8" tip. I couldn't even talk to the salesman cruisin at 40mph. It had an edge comp box and 150hp injectors and a hell of a valve rattle. It ran ok but sounded like the motor was just gonna rattle apart. Oh yeah it had a FASS system on it along with some Door rust!

I've seen your truck around Frankfort. Give me a wave next time you see a black crew cab Dmax with black H2's.

Ryan

Bad valve rattle...that is just the Cummins 24V for ya :rof...that soothing sound is wonderful :woot:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Sounded like i needed a Bucket under it to catch everything. It was bad.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I was looking at it cause I am wanting to sell mine and get a 24v ext.cab 6 sp prefer

·
Registered
771 Posts
i would deffently hold it against him.....look what he is driving. ha ha ha .
I would also hold everything against this guy^^^^^!:peelout

1 - 10 of 10 Posts