Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would it cost to get my seats redone in black leather or clothe?

·
Rescue Tower
10,826 Posts
Find a local upholstery shop and find out? :confused013:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am tomorrow just wasnt sure if anyone did it yet or not.

·
Rescue Tower
10,826 Posts
Nope. Could you post your findings tomorrow? I'm kinda curious what they quote.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no prob, i just hate my seats i have now, and the color of the interior

·
Registered
755 Posts
Prolly cost you about $800. It will depend on how much actual leather you're going to get. A lot of places will put leather wherever you're body is in contact with the seat and then vinyl around the back and sides.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i was quoted 1200 for them to install it and al that junk. I want to get it done but also want to get more go fast goodies lol

·
Rescue Tower
10,826 Posts
What if you pull the seats and take them in? $1200 is probably about right, depending on the leather and all. Tha's something to watch for too. There is a lot of crap leather out there. Anything factory like is the worst.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The best thing i found were some covers, but they were 697 for the front and back. just not sure if i should trust them or not. :confused013:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
i think that the neoprean seat covers look cool on jeeps and such, but i dont know if that is offered for the trucks!

·
Rescue Tower
10,826 Posts
i think that the neoprean seat covers look cool on jeeps and such, but i dont know if that is offered for the trucks!
I can't stand my truck smelling like a wet suit...

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
how about katzkin covers? i've never run them, but i have read good reviews. i gotta change my covers soon, my fat a$$ has worn out the driver's seat!

·
Western WA President
8,439 Posts
all leather is the way to go, dont get cloth or vinyl they both wear out fast...heated leather would be even nicer, and you can get the switches for it from dodge..they go in that little cubby hole on your dash under the center vents. mine came stock with heated leather interior. but the drivers side heated seat dont work...oh well only my passengers whine about being cold.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in the process of converting my cloth to leather heated and not sure what years had the heated seat switches in the cubby hole in the dash. I have the switches but no wiring and don't know if they require anything more. thought about going to dealership and ordering heated loom! anybody got input?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The other nice thing about leather is it cleans up easy. I just hate leather in the winter, its cold at first, lol. But it does look nice and will last a long time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts