Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was any way to replace the uncomfortable and easy stainable. I want something that can be bolted in the factory place. Anything?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ebay!!!

ebay is the only way to go. i have never been a fan of the leather covers slipped on by upholstery shops. i have bought several sets off ebay. wheather your truck has power seats or not when you bolt in a factory leather seats the plug that is on all seats will plug right up and you will have power seats!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you find me a link?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I think I'm going to purchase these. Will these fit on my truck? How long for the install?

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I do not know either of those. I believe all dodges are the same bolt hole pattern from 2003-2008. I do not know about the heated seat plug though. You may have to call a dealer about that.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha. Heated seats. I'm in Texas. If I want heated seats, I'll turn the truck off with the windows up. I just want something that isn't as sh!tty as the OEM cloth ones.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Yeah I agree. I was looking at those also. My dads best friend does upholstry work and he may just get me a oem set of leather and remove my cloth and put on the factory leather. It is up in the air right now. Those look good though.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, my uncle is a upholsterer. (sp?) Well, we have a family renuinon this weekend so I'm gonna see if he can get me a set out of a wrecked truck in Houston. He said there was several trucks I could harvest parts off of. The insurance paid totalled them and left them at the shop :D

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's what I am going to do. I just hope I can get those from him. Have you noticed how easily the seats in our trucks stain? Also, any attempt at removing the stain just leaves more stains. I give up. =/

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts