Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have an 02 dodge cummins automatic...There is fuel leaking on the front driver side of my truck..Im guessing it the breather bottle..well thats what people have been telling me..But the thing is..how big of a deal is this because I am suppose to go on a trip but I dont know if I have time to fix this before I go? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
Hey I have an 02 dodge cummins automatic...There is fuel leaking on the front driver side of my truck..Im guessing it the breather bottle..well thats what people have been telling me..But the thing is..how big of a deal is this because I am suppose to go on a trip but I dont know if I have time to fix this before I go? Thanks
Any fuel leak is bad!!

Most likely it is the fuel filter canister drain leaking. If yo have fuel coming out of the breather bottle, you have catastrophic failure type issues.

I would recommend getting rid of that breather bottle too. All it's good for is coating the radiator with oil and grime.

Dave

·
Premium Member
12,049 Posts
Tell him Fishing. To drive a vehicle knowing there is a noticable leak shows a disreguard for your safety and the safety of loved ones and the general public.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.