Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2700 miles on my new truck and Thursday evening I stared it up and got a CEL. Dropped it off at the dealer and sounds like he is going to do a bunch of updates including the AX reflash. Hummm Drove just fine, but I hate to see lights on that are not suppose to be. Also sounds like they might be doing the desoot TSB at the same time. I think I might be lucky or is Dodge finally realizing that there is problems and going all out to fix them in a hurry?:woot:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Pray for the best man!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup! Picked it up last night and they did the AX flash and also the TSB Hope it helps.
As a side note. was talking to the service writer and he recently came over from GM. He says you wont believe the problems they are having!:lol3: Makes you wonder what will happen when 2010 rolls around and the other guys have to add more junk to the trucks how bad it will get?:thud:

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Donn, you are right there my fellow fourm member LOL... By 2010 these diesel motors we have all loved for how hard they work for us all, there is no telling what new green garb-BO they will have hanging all over them. The programming of them will be even more scarry I am sure LOL...

·
Registered
241 Posts
I was just at my dealership today, he said they haven't got the AQ flash for the desoot. I did get the high idle enabled though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts