Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright so i did my fass install last nite and NOTHING went right... first i broke one of the bolts that holds the gas tank up cause some idiot must have used loc tite(cough cough dodge stealership ) so i had to figure out a way to get a new one in its place, then i couldnt find a sharp enough bit to drill the mounting holes so i went and bought a new one and BROKE IT!!! so i had to get another bit! THEN when i finally get everything done i decide to go out and see if this pump made any difference(which it did i LOVE the difference!!!) so get on the freeway and start hot roddin it and go to stop and blow a freakin brake line:banghead: i just couldnt catch a break yesterday!! sorry guys i had to vent, hopefully you guys can get a good laugh out of it... so atleast one good thing can come from yesterdays adventure hahahah! if it wasnt for my damn truck fightin me i could have made it to the cruise sorry guys!!!

·
CF Administrator
12,436 Posts
hmm... from the results of my recent analysis, Ive concluded you need a 3rd gen.

That is all.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish:drool2:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
that sucks man...sounds like you had some bad juju or something. lol reminds me of when i got a quad adr/pulse and put it on christmas morning a year ago and blew my vp within 10 minutes...went down hill from there. hopefully you wont have any more problems like the one you described...Giddy i want a cr....can i have urs? :spank: :rof :drool2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts