Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Lame. 2 or 3 out of 10. I've seen far better out of minivans on the last day of school.

On my last day of senior year I got pulled over by a cop while smoking out a Powerstroke, going 40 in a 25 on the wrong side of a residential street, immediately after rolling through a stop sign. Without proof of insurance or a driver's license in an unregistered vehicle. :$:

I used to drift or peel out while exiting the school parking lot almost every day at school... I got kicked out of the parking lot a few times, but the habit stuck. A few days ago I had to get the registrar to fax my transcripts, so I was driving through the school parking lot to turn around and I burned out while leaving... By the time I got back to the front of the school they had the sheriff waiting for me. Oops...

That sheriff didn't give me any grief, but 20 minutes later I came out of the registrar's office and there was another sheriff behind my truck writing me another ticket for no registration. :rof :CRY:

After never getting in any real trouble while playing in the parking lot every day of Junior and Senior years, I get two cops called on me the first time I drive through the parking lot now that I'm no longer a student. I guess it kind of makes sense?

I didn't even get in trouble on the last day of Junior year when me and my buddy were mirror jousting in the school parking lot...

Or the night review session when the teacher was late to show up, so we stole his rolling desk chair and were riding it through the parking lot at 30 MPH behind my truck...

·
Registered
689 Posts
wow ur smart...

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Begle1 strikes again....

Red Line thats a nice looking truck you got! :thumbsup

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice. smoking is always fun

·
Registered
137 Posts
that was about 2.53 worth of smoke there

·
Registered
86 Posts
ya last week was my last day as a senior and thought i was gonna leave my marks and was going to do a burnout and a few minutes later.... no clutch my truck wouldnt even move itself, so i left her set over night nothing i guess she couldnt come back from that.. But! thats what you get for a stock clutch... oh well all in all i ended up with memories and a 1,000 dollar southbend coming to my door its only money right?:$:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Redline... I have the same truck, but it left 500 feet in "Animal Alley" at the New Hampshire NASCAR Race the first year I owned it. Then they bull dozed the road and installed pea gravel... DAMN!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Sorry all, but rolling the coal just makes me shake my head and laugh. To each his own though. And no it's not because i am a tree hugger. I just don't see the "cool" factor in it.

I think i pissed a guy off cuz I started laughing at him when he passed me in his duraturd with stacks and made it smoke. He gave me a F.U. look at the next stop light when i got next to him. I just laughed some more.

·
Red Line Diesel Performan
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my junior year i got pulled over for burning out it was a $70 fine and they tried to take my licen that was we i had my old 2500 gas pickup:rof

·
Red Line Diesel Performan
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my junior year i got pulled over for burning out it was a $70 fine and they tried to take my licen that was we i had my old 2500 gas pickup:rof
That y this video ant vary long if i get pulled over at all they will take my licens for twice as long as the 1st time and i love drving my truck so sorry if any of u dont like it ill make a better one some day:peelout

1 - 12 of 12 Posts