Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd ask all the MI guys if you would like to come out to the Lapeer county Dragway sometime this summer & do some racing? I'm trying to get ahold of some other Diesel guys around here & set a day & just go for it. Should seem some good rigs out there from all the top three.
It is a 1/4 mile strip & it's only $25-$35 to get in & race. Only problem is they require helmets there but they do rent them too for those of us that don't have em.

It would most likely be on a Saturday & as I said before not sure of a date but I thought I'd throw it out & see what you all thought about it.

·
Cummins Nut
3,609 Posts
Just thought I'd ask all the MI guys if you would like to come out to the Lapeer county Dragway sometime this summer & do some racing? I'm trying to get ahold of some other Diesel guys around here & set a day & just go for it. Should seem some good rigs out there from all the top three.
It is a 1/4 mile strip & it's only $25-$35 to get in & race. Only problem is they require helmets there but they do rent them too for those of us that don't have em.

It would most likely be on a Saturday & as I said before not sure of a date but I thought I'd throw it out & see what you all thought about it.
I'LL GO!:thumbsup

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet, I think we need more local Diesel event's for the MI boys. It can get kinda quiet around here.

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
sounds fun! Im sure we'll be at Milan quite a bit this summer:thumbsup

·
Go for Broke
6,694 Posts
i need to make it down for a little side by side fun :peelout :peelout

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cat Rebel where in MI are you from? You need to fill out more of your info. My truck is stock but still like to show up for the Fun:hyper:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I would be in for a day at the races. I think saturday is test and tune day.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I'd show up for some fun!:thumbsup

·
Registered
28 Posts
depending on the weekend , I am in. I'll bring hats for Brian and Old Fart.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Depends on the weekend but I will show if nothings going on. Need to know a DATE!

·
Go for Broke
6,694 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts

hallas is building my truck and i want to come beat the sh!t out of oi on the strip:thumbsup: so get a date and i am in!!!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'am up for a day at the races.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hallas is building my truck and i want to come beat the sh!t out of oi on the strip:thumbsup: so get a date and i am in!!!!!!
Nice, we'll all have to meet up in the next month or so. Late June/early July sound good?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts