Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum and need some help. I have a 03 dodge 3500 and the lamp out keeps flashing and dinging on my dash. I have checked every light and cannot find one that is bad. Is there any way to find out where it is. All dash lights seem ok... Also is there a way to make the horn not go off when you are in reverse with the door open? Also annoying. Thanks for any help you can give. :beer

·
Registered
227 Posts
:welcome:As for the lamp out issue it will be one of the boards that the rear lights plug into. One of the lights is not seating in the socket properly. I have had to replace both on my 2003. They are not that expensive. This is a normal problem with these trucks.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
check your brake light.
i had it come on my 04.5 and could
not find what lamp was out.
i checked my drivers side brake light,
low and behold thats the one that was out.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Common known issue on the 03's. Its the drivers side tail light circuit board.

·
Registered
716 Posts
i know you said that you checked every light but the license plate lights seem to be commonly overlooked.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I second the drivers side tail light! My dad has an 03 and he had the same problem it drove him crazy. turned out it was the drivers side tail light that was out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts