Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do yall think about me putting automatic lambo doors on the front and making my back doors suicide doors?:peelout

·
Registered
689 Posts
Now this is something i would like to see.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
suicide doors would be BA, lambo doors might be over kill though. Just my opinion though.

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
What do yall think about me putting automatic lambo doors on the front and making my back doors suicide doors?:peelout
Hey its all a matter of personal preference. Looking at your sig, if it were my truck, I would do injectors, turbo, tranny, and an AirDog first, but hey, it's your rig! I would love to see it!!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Oh no :thud: Ricein out a cummins is grounds for BAN :thud:

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
974 Posts
Suicide doors are Awesome but lambos are Ricer.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Lambos are meant for lambos plain and simple. Supposed to be outrunning rice. Not supporting it :lol3:

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,561 Posts
four doors like the old lincoln continentals would be sweet.
suicide doors on the back and regulars on the front, cut out the post !

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
never thought I would see the day 50 cent bought a cummins... :lol3: :lol3:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
x2
just suicide the rears, that's what i'm gonna do on mine in the future.
I just hope your dodge dont look like the chevy in your avatar. Looks like a pancake :thud:

If I were to put that much money into the doors i would suicide the rears although I think its kinda pointless unless its's a show truck.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Lambo doors!

I had a friend do lambo doors on his and if you don't close it exactly right it hits the metal framing on the door and chips up the frame, Not saying this will happen to you,but I would make sure you or who ever is doing this knows what there doing. I'll try to send the pic's. It looks nice until you see the damage it's done to it's door frame. Just a little heads up.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Just chop four inches off the roof instead for the in'-custom look.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
screw lambo doors and suicide! go back to the future style man! hinge then on the roof! i think that'd be sweet.

·
Banned
275 Posts
lmao

screw lambo doors and suicide! go back to the future style man! hinge then on the roof! i think that'd be sweet.

lol...In my had it looks funny, but it sounds like it would be sweet! lol when are they going to have the DeLorean Kits? The lambo kits are getting old, they look good, but are over played..the suicide doors is a great idea though...shave the handles too while you are at it.

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
and have the seats on a swivel with the motor so the seats actually swings out and drops you to the ground, stick a flux capasitor between the front seats to. I would also suggest a 15 inch exhaust tip with a after burner zip tied to the bed.. :w:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts