Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to order some stuff from Laguna speed shop back in December of 2009. Still to this day I have never recieved any parts or my 460 bucks! Over a year later! I have called these people hundreds of times. I dont ever get through and the few times I have, I've been given the run around. They have all sorts of excuses. I just want to know if I'm the only idiot that got caught up with these jerks.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Looks like they need to get put on the DO NOT BUY FROM list...:doh:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HOLLY CRAP! I think we need to start lawsuite! I wish I would have seen all that a year ago! I feel so dumb :(

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,296 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
sounds like those that got scammed need to pay a visit country style!!!! round up the trucks and the baseball bat just in case and take the Police with ya when you go.

·
SNAFU
3,369 Posts
there is a lot of Cali members on here, anybody tried contacting them for some help?

·
Registered
589 Posts
DAMN elephantrider..you are like magnum PI. If I need someone found im coming to you.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have had there adress for a while, but dont have the time and money to travel to cali from colorado to go knot there heads! But I sure would like to! Get a whole possi together; Go ridin in smoke rollin and guns blairin! Show them city foke how us country foke take care of !

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been to prison once I'm not scared to go back! LOL :)

·
Registered
14,898 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts