Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is coming Saturday night ? It will be a blast to meet everyone. I know that I am excited. :beer

·
Registered
65 Posts
lord willing and the creek dont rise, i'll be there.

daryl

·
Free parts distributor
5,054 Posts
Saturday? Crap im already there!:lol3: j/k... its about time we got something of the sort together... i will set up a poll after the meet and try to see where the next one will be so we can get something set up!

·
Registered
419 Posts
ill be leaving for disney saturday morning so no can do this time...im gonna try to make the next one

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
well i am off... might have to make a trip to laff. .... if i aint workin on my other truck, should know by tomorrow... how many going so far?

·
T-BONE
979 Posts
I would love to make it, but Ive already askd for next friday and saturday off.... March 23,24, and 25 off. So I cant get anymore off for a lil while. If the next is in LC or Shreveport, Ill make it....

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Eatin' at Chilli's sounds like a great idea !! I'm there !!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yeah Im there, btw what all will we be doing, bench racing? goin to the track? mud riding?......I don't know about yall but I got a case of BL waitin to be iced down if I don't get to it tonight.:w:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.