Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is coming Saturday night ? It will be a blast to meet everyone. I know that I am excited. :beer

·
Registered
65 Posts
lord willing and the creek dont rise, i'll be there.

daryl

·
Free parts distributor
5,511 Posts
Saturday? Crap im already there!:lol3: j/k... its about time we got something of the sort together... i will set up a poll after the meet and try to see where the next one will be so we can get something set up!

·
Registered
419 Posts
ill be leaving for disney saturday morning so no can do this time...im gonna try to make the next one

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
well i am off... might have to make a trip to laff. .... if i aint workin on my other truck, should know by tomorrow... how many going so far?

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
I would love to make it, but Ive already askd for next friday and saturday off.... March 23,24, and 25 off. So I cant get anymore off for a lil while. If the next is in LC or Shreveport, Ill make it....

·
Free parts distributor
5,511 Posts
Should be a good bit going... at lest im hoping.... im trying to get some guys together around here.... seems like ill have about 5-6 other diesels with me...

·
Free parts distributor
5,511 Posts
theres an i hope and chilis in the same lot... prolly grab a bite... then i htink there are some jet drags that night also...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eatin' at Chilli's sounds like a great idea !! I'm there !!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah Im there, btw what all will we be doing, bench racing? goin to the track? mud riding?......I don't know about yall but I got a case of BL waitin to be iced down if I don't get to it tonight.:w:

·
Free parts distributor
5,511 Posts
There are 2 tracks we can head to if we get bored! Well see... defiantely wont get boring though...

·
Free parts distributor
5,511 Posts
Anyone need feel free to hollar at me.... 337-277-6486... theres also a car show from 12-5... tommy and i will prolly hit that up for a while...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts