Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

· Premium Member
21,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone up for something? :confused013: any ideas, plans, dreams :lol4: my shop will be open for any use if anyone needs some wrenchin done. someone throw something out there :thumbsup:

· Mule Barn Proprietor
11,777 Posts
Need to find out if they will let us set up shop there in the morning, dyno all day, and then party all night. I mean, its in Scott right, they do that kinda stuff anyways :confused013:

· Mule Barn Proprietor
11,777 Posts
I'll be glad to take over on setting that up if you don't have time to Chris. Just pass along the contact info you have and give me a heads up on any negotiations ya'll have had.

:thumbsup: Josh

· Registered
733 Posts
duke i need some welding.......... need to weld my tail gate shut on the yota. Can u weld sheet metal

· Mule Barn Proprietor
11,777 Posts
I am going to try to talk to the dyno shop today. I personally will be looking at doing something towards the end of the month since I'm pretty booked up.

Once I see If the dyno is even ready for us I'll get a poll up.

Will keep ya'll Informed

Josh

· Mule Barn Proprietor
11,777 Posts
Update:

Just talked to Shawn at Ragin Racin. They are waiting on an optical sensor for RPM/Torque readings. He said he will be calling Dynojet shortly and will get back with me as soon as he knows something. They are going to charge by the hour, so as usual, the more trucks, the lower the price. Shawn and I feel like we can run 3-4 trucks per hour.
They said they have no problem with us setting up shop and grillin & B.S.'n all day (long as we got a lil somethin' on the grill for them :hehe:).

The 20th of June is taken already (corvette dyno day). As soon as I hear back about the sensor, and when it will be here, We'll start talking dates.

:headbang:

· Mule Barn Proprietor
11,777 Posts
This place would definately be the place to show up with that WS6. !!!!!!!! They may even offer the ole boy some of that "good ole boy free tuning". But probably not :hehe:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.