Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running led taillights on their rig? I've been thinking about picking up a pair for my 2nd gen.
So if you get em' post up some pic's!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I have some on mine, but its a 3rd gen...
WAY better reverse lighting and at night you can actually see your tail lights in the rear view out maybe 10ft behind the truck...
Mine are just the red ones, wish I would have gotten smoked instead though...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ones for the 3rd gen are sick. I wish they made the same style/quality ones for the 2nd gen

·
Registered
564 Posts
Smoke LED tails for my 96

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are those the ones off ebay? i was lokin at the same ones but with the smoke/red lenses

·
Registered
564 Posts
yeah got them from ebay ha ha

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

i like these ones too

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
ive been lookin at them alot on ebay just cant pull the trigger on them yet i gotta do more important stuff to my truck, performance first cosmetics last

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
ive been lookin at them alot on ebay just cant pull the trigger on them yet i gotta do more important stuff to my truck, performance first cosmetics last
Lol, same here. Rather go fast and have fun lol

·
Registered
749 Posts
ive been lookin at these led ones too there frikin sweet imo

hopefully i get get my hands on a set of them soon

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to pick up a set also, but I would like to know the overall fit/finish and how well they light up.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
here are mine, I got them off of Ebay as well. I think they are the same ones that are pictured above. They seem to fit just as good as the factory lights and are pretty bright as well. I just wish the "smoked lenses" were more smoked.

Rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts