Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have the amber big rig running lights on there truck!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I have the Recon "Line of Fire" and I have it installed.
I do have the 40some inch "Big Rig" LEDs for under the doors...I just do not have them installed yet :( i'm working on it i just dont have time.

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im thinking about buying the 62 and 48 and putting them under so they go all the way to the back tire. when you get them on post some pictures!

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on no one else is LED crazy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
We carry Recon, Pacer Performance Products, and Rampage. I think they are all made in the same chinesse sweat shop lol. I guess it depends on how much you wanna spend. Recon and Pacer are the only two that have them for the side though. For under the tailgate I would use either Rampage or Pacer. Pacers is a little different. They have amber turn signals, red parking and brake lights, plus reverse. Rampage is the same as Recon, but half the money almost. All good products. Havent had many problems with any of them. Not trying to advertise, just share my knowledge of the three brands we carry. sorry

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
i have some on my truck and i get comments all the time on them.. i love em.
ill try and get some pics

·
Registered
846 Posts
I've got em (Recon Big Rig) I just wish they were longer, they only go to the middle of my rear Mega Cab door.

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just bought some. i bought the 62" and the 48" and made myself a huge one. i not sure if you can do that with the short box. so some measurein and check it out!

·
Premium Member
7,006 Posts

I love my trucks' Recon Line of Fire

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do u got the big rig running lights!

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
Look in my truck pics, I have a shot with them, not very clear but you can see them.

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey rollin smoke, do those lights on your mudflats ever get knocked out or anything. or do not go on much gravel. i was thinking about those but i go on gravel and i dont want them to just break out right away!

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
No, they are real durable. I have had them on for about three years. I picked them up at Tractor Supply for around $20 each back then.

Just make sure you seal them real good with water proof sealant.

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aight, one of these days i'll buy some!

·
Registered
717 Posts
I have um and love um!!!!!!

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya i think they look awesome. i dunno why but i cant get enough LED's!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
that a great pic i also love my bigrig led lights from recon

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,246 Posts
i have em' too... just havent got a good pic yet... ill try to get one tonight... :thumbsup

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
has any body put two together so they run wheel to wheel. i'll have the post a picture some time!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts