Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was a reply to something that someone else was asking in a different thread and I figured I'd get a better responce if i started a new thread so here goes... I was actually looking at the KORE Recon and KORE Chase Series lifts... but i fly into the bush to go back to work tomorrow so no lift till July :CRY:

Just looking for some info on how they'll make my QC/LB sit lifted and if there's any downside to them. The $:$:$ isn't a problem I just dont want to be rolling in a lemon if you know what i mean

anyone currently have either of these lifts, a little info or feed back on em would be nice maybe even a pic or 2 so i can oogle at what mine will look like in a few months :popcorn:

cheers from Northern Ontario :beer

·
Registered
513 Posts
Do a search. There are a ton of pictures and hours of reading on this same subject.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ree-hee-heeeeeeeeely? I'll do just that! thanks pt

·
2,248 Posts
Honestly.... I have used the KORE kits and have been very impressed with them, but I am even more impressed with the parts the Don Thuren has been coming out with. Check him out, he can get you exactly what your looking for. I have Kore front springs and everything else is from Don

.: THUREN FABRICATION - HOME :.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts