Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Kore HP kit on Fri, couldn't be happier.
Rides much better than stock and looks a lot better.
Fairly easy install, just me, 3 hours up front and 3 hours in the rear. Could have been quicker now that I've done it once. Pretty straight forward install. I didn't have to loosen the radius arms and if you put the top of the front springs in first, you can rotate the bottom in without a problem. I've seen some post where people had to use a pry bar, not here. First time dealing with the front track bar took a bit to get it to line back up to get the bolt in, finally got it. If I had to do it again, 4 hours tops start to finish sounds about right.

I gained 2" up front and 1" in the rear.

Did I mention it rides way better than stock with highway tires? And I just put on some Nitto Trail Grapplers as well. Still rides better...

Bang for the buck, I got what I wanted. Shipping is expensive but still ends up way cheaper than other simular kits. Not trying to start a brand x vs brand x battle, just my experience.

Got it aligned yesterday, have to do the headlights/foglights tonight.

Stock suspension and tires

Stock suspension with Trail Grapplers

Kore HP and Trail Grapplers

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
looks good...you don't have radius arms btw

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good...you don't have radius arms btw
What are the lower arms called? The directions said to "loosen the radius arms (lower control arms)" and at the end when the truck is off the jacks, it says to "torque the radius arms (lower control arms)".

I assumed the lower control arms were also called the radius arms the way they word it. :confused013:

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
they're just control arms...2 on each side, upper and lower.

radius arms come off the frame as one, then split, one going to an upper mount and one going to a lower mount. like these.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts