Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Illinois boys and girls....just thought I would start a new thread it seems like it is kind of dead in here.....I dont know what to talk about to make a super long discussion though :lol3:....Just post in here and discuss some stuff and everyone wake up and talk to each other :T:

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Hey Illinois boys and girls....just thought I would start a new thread it seems like it is kind of dead in here.....I dont know what to talk about to make a super long discussion though :lol3:....Just post in here and discuss some stuff and everyone wake up and talk to each other :T:
Howdy! I had burger king today!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No way....I had chevys for dinner...and not the truck :rof:rof

·
Past IL VP
1,430 Posts
well lets see.... 'Ole ****** got another notch in the ole head board last night! some clown in a 'fast' Z-28 wanted a piece so I gave him the hole thang! he was mess'n from light to light and we caught one RED! he was revin and showin me how HORRIBLE his exhaust sounded! so OFF we went (me in 2nd gear of coarse) and I got him off the line... he gained until I hit 3rd! then ADIOS! HA HA.... your fast car just got knocked down the gutter by a truck that weights more than twice as much! it was a good time.... ole ****** sure had his chest poked out the rest of the night... er was that mine?

HE WAS GRANNY SHIFT'N NOT DOUBLE CLUTCHIN LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

other than that... I just hope I see that clown again when I'm in the 6.7! then I really embarass him! much quiter though! no smoke... but If the '00 took him... i'd amost hate to embarass him the 2nd time!... NAH he needed it!

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
well lets see.... 'Ole ****** got another notch in the ole head board last night! some clown in a 'fast' Z-28 wanted a piece so I gave him the hole thang! he was mess'n from light to light and we caught one RED! he was revin and showin me how HORRIBLE his exhaust sounded! so OFF we went (me in 2nd gear of coarse) and I got him off the line... he gained until I hit 3rd! then ADIOS! HA HA.... your fast car just got knocked down the gutter by a truck that weights more than twice as much! it was a good time.... ole ****** sure had his chest poked out the rest of the night... er was that mine?

HE WAS GRANNY SHIFT'N NOT DOUBLE CLUTCHIN LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

other than that... I just hope I see that clown again when I'm in the 6.7! then I really embarass him! much quiter though! no smoke... but If the '00 took him... i'd amost hate to embarass him the 2nd time!... NAH he needed it!
thats awsome. better hope you dont pull up to a red light with me next to ya! ahaha jk

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
who's there?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me....I kill you!

:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof

Achmed

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
sadaams mustard gas is nothing compared to a walter fart!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha

I had to edit that post cause I didnt know if anyone was gonna get it

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
i own that dvd and his arguing with myself one, both awesome, the stuff he comes up with is amazing. the beginning of the one with achmed, about his chihuhua and the retractable dog leash!!!! sounds like what i would have done!!!!

·
Banned
393 Posts
How bout those poligamists huh?

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
how about who? we speak english

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's like a religious cult the men have multiple wives

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
wow, that would get confusing, and complicated, it can be hard just pleasing one!

·
Registered
74 Posts
We also own both DVDs, and just saw Acccccccccchhhhhmed (you gotta get that phlem in there ya know) tonight on the comedy channel. I had to pick a prius outa my grill!!!

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Sean Connery says it's acceptable for a man to "shlap" a woman from time to time.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I want to be that guy...he could get all the ladies

1 - 20 of 38 Posts