Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i was lookin around for some black wheels and i came across these new babys from KMC in their XD line. I love these wheels but the only downside is id have to put new tires on it as well beings the smallest size they come in is 17". Anyway, heres a pic of the wheels and i went on a wheel simulator program and fitted the 17" wheel to my truck with a 2" lift as a leveling kit and 35s to see what it looked like. The simulator sucks on showing the wheel very well but here it is anyway. Please tell me what you guys think

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
50 views and not a single thought on how they look? Im lookin for feedback guys, not just people lookin and leavin. I want your opinions on em! lol

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I think they look great, i'd like them better without the XD SERIES center cap thing and they're a tad flashy for my taste, but they are very close to what i'm looking for to complete my black/white setup on my rig. BTW, you have 3 yahoo im's waiting for you...

·
Registered
602 Posts
I saw these right when they first came out and I loved them. Now that I have seen them on a few trucks, I don't like them as much. But I think that the wheel's look has more to do with fitting in and complementing the rest of the truck than with the actual wheel itself. On your truck I think they go well. But that simulator makes some crappy looking tires! lol

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont want an all black rim aaron because i still have an aluminum tool box and other polished/shiny metal stuff so an all black wouldnt really fit my truck IMO

·
Registered
150 Posts
i like em a lot i think they would look good

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I think they look great. I love the little bit of aluminum instead of all black. Here's another suggestion if you want to save some cash......

These are mine. These are just H2 wheels I painted. MUCH cheaper. Just a thought.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I would buy those Spys right now if they were all black. I think they would look good on your truck though. Im just trying to get away from flashy wheels

1 - 9 of 9 Posts