Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone got any good kill stories recently??

I took care of a Ford today. Don't know exacts but it was a 6.0 auto that was blowin big smoke. First stop light i missed 3rd!!!! oop and got destroyed, luckily i got a second chance and took care of business, won by maybe 5 or so lengths to 60.

next order of business is a Z06 that i see around town, don't care if i lose, it should be fun though

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
My truck runs pretty much stock right now (Just the puck on 50) and the programmer uninstalled because I don't have guages and a friggin 05ish Cummins duelly owned me and he had a trailor with a lawn mower, LOL. He had guages and it was all loud, yada yada... I bet I made his day! Once I load my tunes I'm going to hunt him down for a rematch.. :p

·
Registered
59 Posts
a bunch of 6leakers, my personal favorite was an 05 dirty max with a pretty aggresive chip, exhaust, intake, the usuals. blew his doors of with a clutch that was slipping in 3rd. the dude asked me if it was twinned and whatnot. made me laugh

·
Registered
352 Posts
sent a 08 powerstroke to the curb, seemed stock besides exhaust. He took me off the line for a bit, but i got him back he wasnt to happy about it. then showed him that my truck smokes like the cr's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts