Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys if you went to the truck and tractor pulls down in Harrisburg this week post your pictures up in this thread please!

I'll start of with a few in the pits then as I finish working the pictures I'll post more. I have pictures of every truck and tractor that pulled on Saturday night. The pictures I am posting are low resolution images with my watermark on them. If you would like prints or copies of the high resolution files please PM me to discuss it.

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok here is the 9300lbs Super Farm class, enjoy!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Looks good Justin, that camera can take some damn good pics! When I get out to my truck Ill grab my camera and throw a few pics up. I got your text this morning when I woke up. You should have come down to where we were sitting to get me. When I got there and left I scanned the lot your truck but couldnt find it so I figured you ended up not going! Lol

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good Justin, that camera can take some damn good pics! When I get out to my truck Ill grab my camera and throw a few pics up. I got your text this morning when I woke up. You should have come down to where we were sitting to get me. When I got there and left I scanned the lot your truck but couldnt find it so I figured you ended up not going! Lol
Thanks for the compliment brother! I wanted to walk down there but wasn't much of break in the action. Me and Val did try and yell your name a few times in between passes.

My truck wasn't there because Val and I rode down with my buddy Timmy and his wife. :lol4:

·
PA VP ONE TUFF O3
2,126 Posts
whippit you must have been sitting on the same side as i was

the green blooded is from my home town. i was talking to him alot seems like he needs a guy to help him out since hes a newbe in the pulling looks like i will be doing some wrenching i hope on the tractor Sweet for me

how do i get a pic and what size are they coming in

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whippit you must have been sitting on the same side as i was

the green blooded is from my home town. i was talking to him alot seems like he needs a guy to help him out since hes a newbe in the pulling looks like i will be doing some wrenching i hope on the tractor Sweet for me

how do i get a pic and what size are they coming in
That is awesome CTD, for being a newbie he did a great job out there. That is a strong running Deere for sure!

As far the pictures go, I assume you are asking about actual prints right? If so I can do up to a 12x18 then 8x12, 8x10, 5x7, and 4x6's. And if the owner of Green Blooded would like a large print made for the shop or something I can go bigger than 12x18 but it will take some work and the prints aren't cheap, but they look awesome hanging on a wall.

Let me know what size prints you would be interested and and how many you would want.

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And here is the 6200lbs MOD 4x4 class.....

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Next up...11,000lbs PRO Farm class...

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
9,500lbs SS/ 10,000lbs PS Class....

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you sat a great place to get those pics

must have been on the floor level
Hehe nope, I was up 3 rows down from the very top. But being a photographer and having a 4000+ dollar camera setup doesn't hurt either.:headbang:

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Coming to the line this time around is the 8,000lbs OPEN Class!

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some more bad tractors up next in the 8,500LBS MOD TURBO/LIM PRO Class.

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hold your ears these guys are loud! 6,200LBS MOD 2WD about to lay it down!

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some shots from the introductions and some misc' pictures of the track crew.

Track crew:

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And last but not least, the real king of the track....the Patriot Motorsports pulling sled.

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great shots man wish i would have had your number then we could have hooked up

did you get watch any of the diesel trucks???
Thanks bud, I know what you mean about hooking up. PVX was sitting right in front of me down on the track but I forgot my phone at home and couldn't even call him.

I got there at like 5:30pm and the diesel trucks were already done pulling. We couldn't go to the early show because my wife had to work.:banghead:

But don't worry I'll be going to as many pulls as I can this year.

·
Cummins Whisperer
797 Posts
Wow, that J&V Martini Photography must have some deep pockets. It looks like they sponsored every truck and tractor in the pull......:T::hehe:

Nice pics btw...:headbang:

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, that J&V Martini Photography must have some deep pockets. It looks like they sponsored every truck and tractor in the pull......:T::hehe:

Nice pics btw...:headbang:
It's a sure fire way to get to say that the truck/tractor you sponsor is a champion!:hehe:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts