Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here running a kelderman lift, well anyone on here have the mone for one ha ha. if so how is it????? :beer

·
Banned
722 Posts
I know the gentlemen at Fab Four has a red ram with kelderman. Very nice and quick deployment.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just priced it....

9000 for the lift

500- 600 for shipping

Accu Air- 3 programmable system that is a self leveling. 2995.00

Standard in cab controller. 1495.00

Installation- approx 3500.00 (includes alignment)

better be the top of the line if your gonna pay that much!!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Accu Air or Standard in cab controller, sorry

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
are you gonna do it?

·
Registered
589 Posts
ouch thats price would put a nice hole in the pockit

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
umm surr as heck not soon ha ha. i dont know it would be a long while before i would if i did, THATS A $HIT LOAD OF MONEY for a freakin lift!!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they say the ride is like no other though

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
I bet it does not ride like 18,000 dollars in your bank account. Who the heck buys a 3/4 or a 1 ton expecting a Cadillac quality ride. Who the hell would dump 18,000 into the suspension. That is retarded, that is many other things that i would like to say but i would get kicked off. But if somebody does do it, you got pictures!!!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
guy here in town has one on his truck. It came with the truck when he bought it. I personaly dont like it and think I can build a better system if my goal was a show truck. the owner is not too happy with it, its hard to work on looks like it belongs on a 70's freightliner and some of the parts look really cheezy. we will probably be pulling it off for a Kore, Lorenz, or Carlie system.

·
Registered
273 Posts
working on installing just the rear air ride on my dually and so far it looks really well made. all bolts on directly. just like a big truck. one bag had a hole in it but they replaced it. should have install done end of the week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts