Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my first startup after finishing up a repair of my KDP damaged Gear housing.
Video of housing dissasembly to come...

YouTube - Cummins Start after injector lines removed

After starting the engine is running on only a few cylinders, as time passes you can hear the engine clear the air out of the lines.

Merrick

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here's the actual video of my KDP repair.

Please, this is a Home Video, and not a "how-to".

All the terms I used may or may not be correct, and although I did my best to be honest and accurate, I can't be held responsible for any damage that you may incur by watching my video (that's right, you may incur damage by merely watching my video :rof )

YouTube - KDP Repair home video Part 1

YouTube - KDP repair on my Dodge Cummins Part 2

YouTube - KDP Repair home video Part 3

YouTube - KDP Repair home video part 4

The vids are long, about 10 minutes each. I'll see if I can break them down into IP removal, and Cam R&R in the next few days.

Merrick

P.S. Remember, this is a home video that my little brother (15yrs old) and I (25yrs old) recorded, and is not "professional grade" by any means. I hope it can help you with visualizing some procedures that are mentioned on the forums for Cam removal, Injection pump removal, Harmonic Balancer removal, power steering pump removal and Fan removal.

·
SuperDuperMod
2,816 Posts
moved this article to the tech articles. Good work there man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts