Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Kalem

1255 Views 23 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Cope
"Kalem's towing service and whore house, how may we service you?" :hehe::hehe:

Hey Bud, thanks for being on standby Sunday!:thumbsup: You a purty good friend.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Mule Barn Proprietor
11,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My freakin stock clutch hydralics decided they were tired of pushin that aftermarket pressure plate. I had pedal half the time about Waco, lost all pedal in a traffic jam in Austin, drove on to New Braunfels clutchless and saw a concert, drove from there up 281 (beautiful drive!!) to Mineral Wells, where Valair's shop is located. They opened the shop on Sunday for me and got me the parts I needed. I replaced the whole hydralic system in 15 mins, adjusted it for correct pedal travel, and was on my way. BIG thanks to Dan and the guys for leaving what they had going on to help me out.

I had called Kalem on Saturday afternoon to have the trailer ready, but thankfully I didn't need it. Nearly 400 miles with no clutch.

Now I just need to crawl under it and add a half turn of length to the pedal rod and wiggle my clutch safety switch a lil bit . But the Upgraded Hydros fit better than stock and feel great!

· Mule Barn Proprietor
11,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lmao. He told me while we was at track. U need to stay out of Texas with girls. Bad combo for u
I'm gonna be bumming all my rides to Texas for a lil bit. I think my truck is developing some kinda strange curse.:doh: Sucks cuz I love "Tejas"

· Registered
379 Posts
I might, might not... I likely will have to work this weekend so if I do, I will definitely not be at the concert.

I've really gotten tired of how Busch league everything is done at Rabbs concerts. At Gary Allan I waited in line for 45 minutes for beer. By the time I got it, the damn concert was almost over.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.